Requests for permission to reprint material from the American Journal of Political Science (AJPS) should be addressed to:
Journals Rights & Permissions Controller
PO Box 1354
9600 Garsington Road
Oxford OX4 2DQ
Email: journalsrights (at) oxon (dot) blackwellpublishing (dot) com
Please be sure to include the following information:
- The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s), with a word count where relevant.
- The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
- The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the Journal material.
- If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
- Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
- If you wish to include your own article (or an amended version of it) in a volume of which you are the editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required, but the usual acknowledgements should be made.
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold. In all other cases, permission should be obtained from a reproduction rights organisation (see below) or directly from the Publisher.
Permission to photocopy print versions of this journal varies by territory.
USA: Please obtain permission via the CCC:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Tel: +1(978) 750 8400
Fax: +1 (978) 750 4744
UK: This journal is registered with the Copyright Licensing Agency, and licensed institutions may make copies under the terms of their licence.
For multiple copies and coursepacks permission should be cleared through CLARCS, the CLA Rapid Clearance Service:
Education, tel: 020 7631 5560 Business and Government, tel: 020 7631 5561; email: CLARCS
If you do not have a CLA licence, please apply direct to the Publisher.
Other Territories: Please contact your local reproduction rights organisation (see below), or apply direct to the Publisher.
Australia* Copyright Agency Ltd (CAL)
Canada* CANCOPY (Canada) and Quebec* (COPIBEC)
Germany* (VGWort & VG Musikedition/VG Bild-Kunst)
The Netherlands* (Stichting Reprorecht)
New Zealand* (CLL)
South Africa* (DALRO)
Switzerland* (Pro Litteris)